Monday, November 07, 2005

Mommy goes to Colorado....


I just got back from my annual Mary Kay Fall retreat in Colorado. It is hosted by my national Sales Director Jan Harris. It was the best retreat I have ever been to! We also stopped on our drive down from Denver to Colorado Springs, at the Garden of the God's Park. The scenery there is so beautiful.

We saw the 'Balancing Rock' and Karen and I were somehow coerced into climbing up to it for a picture. The only problem is that we were in high heels! You should've seen some of the looks we were getting! ha! We managed though, and now I have this really great picture of us 'holding' up the rock! hee hee!

The weather there was great, it snowed one morning but, it melted off by the afternoon. I got alot of great training from some of the Top Directors in our area! What an awesome trip!

Our Unit was #5 Most Improved so far this year! Woohoo! Kerry was also #9 in the Top 10 Court of Recruiting! We are off to a really great start in this Seminar Year!


No comments: