
Cheek out these reindeer! hahaha What a fun night tree trimming is. Yeah right! 'Mommy is it my turn, he already had a turn...hey, that's MY ornament! Daddy can I help, oops, sorry, I was being careful...." I am sure some of these comments will sound familiar to you as well! :) Now, the night did go just like that, however, I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love these memory making moments with my kids!
I made the executive decision to put up 2 trees
this year. One for all the children's ornaments and hand made beauties and one for the front room that has all the more expensive ornate blown glass ornaments. I call it my Mary Kay tree! It is decorated in mostly pink!You will have to come by and check them out! We hope you enjoy your tree trimming festivities!
No comments:
Post a Comment