
I went to Chicago to see Nazym on her way back to Kazakhstan. I was able to go in a day early and spend it with her at another friend's house. It was great to finally meet Jean and little Emma! I had so much fun with them!
We helped Nazym do a little lat minute shopping for her family and we spend the rest of the time just hanging out! While we were at the mall, Nazym and Emma rode the carousel. Look how cute they are!
I will miss Nazym so much! We were talking almost everyday and at least 2-3 times per week. we will keep in touch through email and she plans to return next fall on a student visa. I held it together pretty well until she let for her gate. We said our goodbyes and I excused myself to the restroom for a very ugly cry. (You know the snorting whiny kind...) Once I composed myself I hugged Jean and Emma and made the trip home. I have since received an email from her telling me she arrived safely. Please keep her return in your prayers. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment