I love this event each year and look forward to it. It is such a personal growth spurt each fall and it seems to be just the thing I needed to propel me into Spring!
We had a pretty good number of girls in attendance from our unit. It was Kerry-our Director, Me, Karen, Leesa-my new team member, Renee, Dawn and Tracey.
On Friday night there was a fun night. There were skits and lots of recognition for the top achievers. Look at me and my girl Karen all sassified! Yeah!
As a finale to the weekend, we stopped at The Garden of the Gods. It is an amazing rock formation that just takes your breath away!
If you haven't been to see the mountians out west, go! It is the most amazing artwork of God. I truly feel like I am in the middle of a masterpiece.
No comments:
Post a Comment