Thursday, January 11, 2007

A new Do!







Isn't it great how a new hairstyle can make you feel like a million bucks? I have been seeing a new guy for my hair and I love how my hair has been evolving. I get something a little different everytime I go and I LOVE IT!!! This week Caitlin went with me to get her hair 'did.' She was wow-ed as well. She got all over highlights and a nice new cut. I am so glad she likes it. He gave her a 'big hair twisted blow dry' and she looked like a super model when she came out of the chair! I am still kicking myself for not having the camera with me!!! (how unlike me, right?) Madeline and Mia are getting their hair done today and I will post some pics of all the girls soon! enjoy!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Cute cut and color...who are you going to? I need to find someone:)
Congratulations on the car!!!!
Diana