
Oh my, it appears I am losing my touch as I did not take ANY pictures of my kids on the first day of school! What has happened!? hahaha My kids were relieved for it though! lol.
They started at a new school today and I was more nervous than they were. I drove them all to school this morning so I could meet their teachers since I missed the Open House last night.
They seemed fine and I enjoyed meeting the teachers. I can't wait until we live in the Parkside area and can be near their school. Soon though we hope. I am excited though to see how the year will go and then we've got Caitlin who is and 8th grader now! Yikes! She is Cheerleading again at school and for a local competitive team . Madee will try out for Basketball as soon as tryouts come around. So stay tuned!
They started at a new school today and I was more nervous than they were. I drove them all to school this morning so I could meet their teachers since I missed the Open House last night.
They seemed fine and I enjoyed meeting the teachers. I can't wait until we live in the Parkside area and can be near their school. Soon though we hope. I am excited though to see how the year will go and then we've got Caitlin who is and 8th grader now! Yikes! She is Cheerleading again at school and for a local competitive team . Madee will try out for Basketball as soon as tryouts come around. So stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment