Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

















We had so much fun trick or treating tonight. Caiti dressed up as a Pretty Princess and Madee got her Army on. Thane was a Jedi Knight and Seth was Peter from The Chronicles of Narnia. Check out Miss Mimi in her USA Cheerleading outfit! She was so funny because she had been telling us forever that she wanted to be Ariel-The Little Mermaid, but when we were shopping for costumes, she saw this one and would have nothing else. She was like, ' look mommy I'm like Caiti!' So this is what we ended up with. She was so cute and even did some cheering for us! lol

My pics for the boys were too bad to post, so I will get some from my friend Karen and post them soon. :)

I got into the spirit too at my MK meeting. Check out my witch wig and lashes!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello to the Wilson`s!!!!!
Good thing to see new posts, you all look so cool, wholly molly, please stay like this always.

Love you, nazym!