Do you know that God has given us each a wealth of talent? He has given each of us a marvelous gift that we can use to serve the world! When we tap into that gift, we will find power beyond all measure to impact the lives of others and to forever change our own! Please be as blessed by this video as I have been. I watch it almost everyday. When I am feeling down or uninspired I just watch Paul as he sings from his heart in such humility. The truth is we all have something equally as powerful and wonderful inside. Do you know what yours is? Have you already been scared by the sheer beauty and ease at which you can use it?? The truth is, that sometimes we can be overwhelmed by such a gift and the responsibility that comes along with using it. Oh, dear friends, trust God to bless you, as I know he will, when you walk in His Power, with Faith that your gift will do it's job in this world. He will reward you for being faithful. Step out today and shine your light. Be inspired by this and bless others today!
Watch the judges faces as Paul's gift is revealed. :0)
2 comments:
This video is AWESOME! Thank you for sharing. I'm going to show it to my students to day...with your message attached :-)
Thanks Michelle. I love Paul and how huble and reserved he is. Isn't it amazing how God can use the least likely to move and inspire the masses?! Oh what a blessing. hugs! Sonja
Post a Comment