Doesn't Mia just look sooooo dang cute with her new 'BIG GIRL' haircut?!? We have been discussing cutting her hair for a few weeks now. It has been a huge source of contention in the morning as we are getting ready and she has not been liking all of the static that builds up in her hair this time of year. It sticks to her face and gets in her mouth. So, tonight I gave her a haircut. She told me that, 'I only want big girl haircut mommy'. So this is what we came up with. :0) She loves it and I think it looks really cute! Let me know what you think. She has been flipping it around all night! lol.
I told her I was going to put a picture on our website, so true to form we got some crazy poses. She is such a ham. None of these were coaxed. lol
3 comments:
She looks like a little doll :-) So very stylish for such a fashionable little thing :-) We battle with N's in the morning, too.
OMG..she looks so old with her new BIG girls haircut. She is to darn cute:)
Hey Sonja,
her haitcut looks different then I used to see her, I guess if she likes it that`s the most important thing! One thing is clear she loves to pose, as all the Kaz girls :)
Post a Comment