Monday, March 17, 2008

Phoebe- Dutchess of WilsonFam....

Well, I cant remember if I mentioned to you or not that we got a new puppy. She is the sweetest ever!!! Here she is with Madee on the couch! Like most pups she is sleeping all the time and chewing everything! lol

Of course we are dressing her in pretty sweaters and making her all sassy! I mean why not right?! She loves the kids and we think she is a perfect additon to the Fam. It is so funny because as a Pedigree she gets a formal name on her papers. So we had fun with it. She is officially 'Phoebe- Dutchess of WilsonFam'. Sounds royal, eh? But of course right? hahahaha

1 comment:

naska said...

Hi,
for some reason I missed this post, she looks to cute!!!! ))))
Madee you are lucky to have such a baby on your neck.