Saturday, September 13, 2008

SOUND OF NORTH BAND INVITIATIONAL

Our Band put on a Band invitational/competition to raise money for our programs. It was a great day and we had an incredible turn out! There were 21 bands who came to compete! yay! Our Band did a performance preview at the end too. Gavin and I worked as a band guide. We worked with Bedford North Lawrence. They were a great band and they were very nice!

Caitlin is in the center. Don't they all look great? These are their new uniforms for this year. I liked them alot.

I love this pic...everything around her is blurred...She is the third from the left. There is one other girl who plays the tuba and she is to the left of Caiti in this pic.


Mr. Burton getting the band set to go!

2 comments:

Diana said...

We always go to Bedford for a summer swim meet and they are SO NICE!! I think that Tuba is twice as big as Caitlin.

naska said...

I am proud of you Caiti!
Good deal :)