Saturday, January 17, 2009

WINTER FORMAL...

It's winter formal time! What a night! Preston & Caitlin exchanged corsages and boutineers!
Don't the look soooooo cute? Aunt Karen helped with Caiti's hair! =] (Thanks babe!) I think it looks like a modern day Cinderella do! How bout you?
Papaw Dan hooked Caiti up with the new dress & shoes while daddy and I were out of town! They did a great job picking it out! =] After pictures, Caiti & Preston headed out to Johnny Carino's for Dinner and then off to the Dance!

This is Caiti & her boyfriend Preston and his twin brother Parker.

This is the Shelton fam- Parker, Buffy, Phil & Preston... we are missing Mr. Peyton who was with Grandma while all this was going on! lol

And of course me, Caitlin & Gavin. We were not expecting to be in any pics. We had been running all day to cheer competitions and busy errands. Oh well, I looked MUCH better when I picked them up from the dance. I picked up Caiti, Preston, Parker, Macy & Mitch! We headed to BW3's for a late night snack. It was a BLAST!

2 comments:

Diana said...

She is so pretty:)

Anonymous said...

they look so cute, but older than their real age :)