Friday, October 23, 2009

Colorado MK Retreat.....

I love Fall in Colorado..... and I lOVE my Mary Kay Family Reunion we call Retreat!! What a great motivational weekend with such powerful and inspiring women!!! I love, love, love it!! We arrived in Denver a day early so we could take in some of the local scenery... how beautiful! This tree had golden leaves....!!
We had some incredible classes and training from our National Sales Director, Jan Harris and 4 guest Nationals!!! What a blessing!!! =]
This year we had a great group of gals with us... listed in order are: Karen Sexton, Cynthia Lindsay, Our NSD Jan Harris, Kerry Umphrey, Gayle Higgins and of course me upfront!! =]
Our roommates are assigned to us, and these were mine.... Sr. Director Susan Janish and Director Cheryl Knight!! I am so excited to spend some QT with these amazing ladies!!! =] Susan has done the court of sharing TONS of times!!! She rocks a serious BEE hive on her jacket!!! WOW ...and Cheryl has done court of sales forever!!! I will have to take some serious notes!!!

We got to spend an afternoon of training at Jan's house, and our special corporate guest was Mary Kay Senior Vice President of Sales, Gary Jinks!!! We are so blessed to have him!!

Jan has a picture of all of her Directors hanging in her office. you can see me on the second row, second frame.... and Kerry is in the frame below me with her family and her cadillac!!!

There is a long standing tradition/superstition in MK about having your picture taken in Mary Kay's pink heart shaped bath tub... whoever did would surely become a Sales Director... so, since Mary Kay's tub isn't here.... we'll just get in Jan's =]!!!

It was 4 days of friends... great food.... incredible training..... what else could you ask for???

I am so lucky to have my great girlfriends and this wonderful business!!!

No comments: