Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Day 5 Disney...Magic Kingdom!!

Finally the park we have been waiting on!! I have been dreaming of this moment since I was a little girl! The castle was breathtaking. We immediately headed to the Buzz Lightyear ride and got our fastpasses. We got on Stitch's Escape while we were waiting. Thane was not impressed! Hahaha. It felt like Stitch was walking around us, and burping on us in the dark. It was funny. We rode space mountian and checked out all of toontown! We also ran into Warrick the guy who played Wicket the Ewok in Star Wars. He was also Willow. We asked him for his autograph and he was so nice. We took his picture with the boys. How cool is that?

The best part of today was having dinner with Cinderella inside the castle! It was so magical. Our reservation was for 9:20. We went in, got registered and got our picture taken with Cinderella. The kids loved it. Heck, I'm 33 and I was so excited to see her!! She signed our autograph books and talked to all of the children. We were then taken up a spiral staircase to the formal dining area. (formal in name not attire) We were served an incredible meal and were visited by the Fairy Godmother and her mice. Then we got to watch the firework show from inside the top of the castle. Talk about Cool! We could feel them!


No comments: