Thursday, May 25, 2006

Day 6 Disney...More Magic Kingdom!! :)

We were ready to roll this morning. We started out on the opposite side of the park. We saw Aladdin & Genie, we rode a jungle boat tour, we visited the Tiki room and the Haunted Mansion! Woohoo. We saw the afternoon parade and the Cinderellabration showcase! All before dinner! We ate with Pooh and Friends in the Crystal Palace Restaurant. I just love to see the kids having so much fun. It was good food too! :)


We made the most out of every minute today since it will be our last in the parks. We pack up to go home in the morning. :( We rode the Big Thunder Mountian Railroad Coaster and had to get on Space Moutnian again! We saw the fireworks show out front of the castle tonight and it was the best I've ever seen. I can't believe they put it on every night! WOW! We got into the hotel at about 12:30! What an fun filled day!

No comments: