Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well....I hope you are with the one you love and you are having an amazing Valentine's Day! I wanted to post som pics of my dear hearts today! I have been so amazingly blessed with these cuties. First there is my man.......Gavin. He is the bees knees isn't he. I am so thankful for how he takes care of me and loves me, even when I am in one of my moods! Bless his heart.


And then take a look at this...... Caitlin is turning into such a beautiful yourng woman. It is so painful and exciting at the same time to watch this transformation. Where has all the time gone? Wasn't she coloring at the table in a booster seat asking me for 'more crackers please' just a few days ago?? I can't believe she is 13! Wow. She did look really sweet for V'day as she braided her hair and wore pink ribbons! :)


Madeline is a constant source of love and laughter. We have so much fun just goofing around! I mean look at her here hamming it up! We were laughing so hard when we took this photo. I am so proud of her for all the reading she does. She definately has the bookworm bug! For Christmas, she recieved The Series of Unfortunate Events Collection and this will make the 2 or 3rd time that she has read the complete set of 12 books.


And then there is Thane...Oh- Ladies, look out. This little man will be stealing the hearts of every woman he meets! He is so sweet and loving and for the most part shy, but sometimes you can get this sassy confidence out of him. I LOVE it! He is giving me his 'Jedi 2 Saber Pose'. Can you imagine when he is older giving you the 'This is my new car Pose'?!? What a sweetie!


Seth is my constant ball of energy. He is very intense and emotional. I love it when he crawls in be with us in the morning and tells me how much he loves me. He is constantly on the move and taking care of his little sister Mia. He is shown here with his new teddy bear- 'Mr. Dinkleman' from the movie Open Season. We had to do a full out search him online as we could not find him in stores. The 2 have been inseperable since!

And last, but not least, Miss Sass herself or Mia to you and me! What can we say about her?? She has been such a blessing of joy, laughter, tears and love. She is constantly bringing a smile to our faces (even in the trying moments that all 2 year olds have)! She love us all and has been very generous with her hugs and kisses and 'I wov yous' lately! She lookd so cute here posing for the camera. She is such a camera fly. Anytime we get it out she starts the posing and hamming! lol :)


Thank you God for giving each of these angels to me. I love them all so much and I am so grateful for their love in return! What a blessed life I lead! :)

No comments: