
Check it out! Madee is getting a new style. She has been on the lookout for a style for some time and so, we decided to take her to Bill and see what he thought. He really just asked a few questions and

began clipping. She really likes it and so do I . After these photos, she decided she wanted a side part, so, we are now styling it to the left. Her ultimate goal is to grow it a bit longer all over so she can have a sideswept bang and wispier ends. We have a photo from a hair magazine that will we share at a later date of her goal. :)

Caitlin went back for her second haircut and got additional layers put in the back. I like it alot. Billdoes this thing where he twists her hair

as he blow dries it and it always looks amazing!! Somehow, we cannot figure out this technique and even after repeated attempts, have been unable to get the same results!! Her highlights he put in 6 weeks ago still look great and we'll see what needs to happen next time we come. :)
.JPG)
I got a redder red this time. I never really know quite what the finished product will be, as I typically just give him a few guidelines, and he does the rest. I LOVE the results everytime! So here I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment