
The boys have begun their baseball practices. I love to see them in action. They are so cute and sooooo serious! My boys are actually really good! They are out there hitting the ball! I love to watch them! I just had to post their pics.
Thane is playing for the
Pirates again. He has been on a team with the same name for the last 3 years! lol They are not the same players or coaches, but it is the same team name. Seth is playing for the Diamondbacks. I am sure you will find us at Clifty park every Saturday for the next couple months! So stop by and watch a game with us. :)
Pirates again. He has been on a team with the same name for the last 3 years! lol They are not the same players or coaches, but it is the same team name. Seth is playing for the Diamondbacks. I am sure you will find us at Clifty park every Saturday for the next couple months! So stop by and watch a game with us. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment