Sunday, April 08, 2007

HAPPY EASTER!!!

Look at these BEAUTIFUL Babies!!! I am so in love with them! Where on the face of this earth would I be without them!?? I really have no idea. Today was an incredible day. We went to Sunrise Service this morning at 6:30am which could be why the boys are not smiling in this picture! (lol) I always love when the choir performs!

Then we were off to Grandma Nancy & Papaw Jim's house for lunch and Egg Hunting! Nancy makes this incredible cake every Easter and ONLY on Easter! It is a chocolate cake with homemade Marshmallow cream icing! OMG!!! It is like eating a chocolate cloud. I love love love it! Did I mention that I love it? ;) Just look at it! She finally, starting last year, makes a second cake for us to bring home- as there was NEVER any left...not even one piece! :) So I will be partaking of another slice probably as soon as I am done typing this! (lol)


The kids then opened their baskets before heading out in the cold to hunt for eggs! Can you believe it was snowing? Well, ever so lightly snowing, but snow none the less! Mia was having so much fun looking for the eggs she was yelling oh! eggs! more eggs! It was funny. We caught some of it on video. I will try to put the you tube video online soon! It seems that everytime I snapped the picture I missed he smile she was saying cheese when i took this, but it was so cold I think she was ready to go inside! lol!







Thane was such a sweet big brother. He kept saying leave some eggs for Mia! He was most excited about looking for the 'Golden Eggs' which typically contain cash! hahaha-smart boy! Grandma fooled them though, this year they did not have cash inside! ooops! He is growing so fast that all the dress shirts we had for him were too small. He had to just wear a sweater with his slacks! He loves his stuffed animals though and was very excited about his new Easter Bunny!

Caitlin asked if she was too big to participate in the egg hunt! I was like no way! You will be hunting eggs until you are thirty for all I care! hahaha I guess until she has children who will be hunting eggs, it's alright by me! lol! It is strange that the typical gift from grandma was replaced by an iTunes gift card! oh technology..........

Seth was running out the gate to get the eggs too! He loves the thrill of the chase! He had a basketfull before I got down the steps into the grass! He is telling me in this picture that he needs to run there is no time for a picture now mom!

Madee looked so pretty in her dress! I loved it. We even accessorized with a contrasting headband and red shoes! I couldn't get her to wear any earrings yet, so, it appears we still have room to grow! lol! She is growing up so fast! check out her M&M bunny!

We also went to Grandma Roxie & Papaw Dan's for dinner and a second Egg Hunt with my nieces and nephews! It was so much fun to see all 10 of them out in the yard. I did not get a group picture and I have been kicking myself ever since! But it was a blast!

I pray that your Easter was filled with the amazing blessings of family!

No comments: