
Caitlin has taken up the Tuba. Yes, I said the tuba. She is all of about 110 pounds soaking wet and she is hauling around a tuba!!! It started as a 'hey, our band doesn't have a tuba player, would anyone volunteer to play it to see what we sound like with one?' And now, we are all out. So, this is her first concert with the beast. She seems to like it. In a way, I wish she was still playing the flute since it is a more complex and challenging instrument, but like I said she is having fun and lovin it. So, we will see what happens next and I will of course keep you posted. :)
Here is a sample of the sounds....
1 comment:
Hey Caity,
You became a young lady, can not believe that it`s you.
I prefer to see you as a little girl with gorgeous eyes,
But I guess time flies by and I can not change it.
Don`t be in hurry to be an adult, you can never return you childhood anymore,
Lot`s of love,
N!
Post a Comment