Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Staying cool at the pool...





We had so much fun at the pool today! Mia isn't quite sure what to think about all of it though. She likes it, but all the people and the noise can be a bit much. She did a faceplant in the water last week when we were there and has been leary ever since. As you can see in this short video clip, she likes hanging out by the edge!





Jacob (my nephew), Thane & Seth had a blast with thier goggles. They were swimming around looking at everyone under the water.



Mia is showing meher boo boo. She hit her knee and wants me to check it out. She is so funny and dramatic! I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE SHE GETS THAT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And of course there is Caiti....she will kill me for posting this pic of her, but she was just soaking up the sun today. It was pretty fun for her too though because she bumped into some friends from school.
Madee is yelling at her friends cause they are jumping just a little too close! LOL. I was glad to see her 2 best friends from school were there as well! So like I said, it was a great afternoon! I will however spare you any sight of me in my bathing suit! hahahaha!

No comments: