Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Mia's Preschool Christmas Performance




Mia was so cute in her Preschool Christmas program! They were angel's telling the good news of Christ's birth. They are singing 'I'm Glad That He Was Born', to the tune of 'The Farmer In The Dell'- soooooo cute! The sound is not so good, as we were in a huge church, but here are the words she was singing:


I'm glad that He was born,


I'm glad that He was born,


I'm glad that Jesus came to us,


I'm glad that He was born!


They also did a fingerplay like the B-I-B-L-E except it was the A-N-G-E-L. Mia gives you a gracious bow at the end and shows her sass, as usual. And yes, the laughter is because of her being such a ham! LOL! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello to the Wilson’s,
Thanks for some laugh that I had while watching Miss Mia.
She is so cute and so sassy, flirting around.
It`s so cute, she is grown up.
Miss you take care!
nazym!