We were getting a little stir crazy at home over the holiday break. So, we decided to go to The Children's Museum. I love that we are members and can go whenever we feel like it! :0) Our best pals the Umphrey Fam decide to come with us. It was such a fun day!
The boys hooked some fish in the Winter Wonderland section. They were 'ice-fishing'. lol
The Carousel is always a big hit and I really am unsure why we only ride it once when we are there. All of us took a spin. I don't think you are EVER to old to ride it. :0)
Madeline had her eye on this horse from the time we got in line. It was so funny because there were 3 younger girls standing on front of us and we heard them talking about it too. We were plotting our strategy to beat them to it. All that, and those girls ran right past it to another section and Madee was victorious in her quest to ride the blue foiled pony! hahahaha
Mia is all about dress up clothes now. As soon as we saw these costumes in the Science works section, she was all over them. There was an ant, a skunk, and her favorite was this butterfly. And of course, I liked it too! ;0)
I can't believe we have been members at the zoo and the museum for over 3-4 yrs now and we had NEVER been in the End of the Day Parade! What a hoot! It is such a clever way for the museum to empty out at the end of the day. Well, they line everyone up on the top floor and pass out flags for you to wave. Then, they sing songs and march you right out the front door! I was blown away by the sheer genius of it! Well, that coupled with the fact that we always go early and leave by 3pm.....so, let's just say I was in awe of it. The 2 older kids, of course did not find it as amusing, and opposed the posting of that pic! lol whatever, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment