Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy 2008

Wow, it just doesn't seem right that another year has gone by. Time flies when you are having fun or so they say.... we have been so busy this year! It has been such a blessing to have gone through all of the things that happened this year. Good or Bad. Happy or Sad. Because, in everything there is a reason and a lesson. I love my life, and that is the one thing I can control!! Ya, know? We each have the choice when we get up to choose happiness. That is my resolution this year. To wake up everyday, and know how INCREDIBLY BLESSED I am, and to hang on to that all day! Thank you Jesus, for my amazing family, my incredible career and all of the wonderful friends you have placed in my life! Won't you choose happiness this year too?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey people,
wholly molly what a nice blog, new colors, it looks pretty cool.
Please, post more and more, I love to see whats going on in the States!
Love you nazym!

Diana said...

Happy New Year to you too:)
Love the family picture. We soo need to go one this year.
Hope to see you soon somewhere.
Diana