Monday, May 26, 2008

CANCUN DAY 3



Today we got up early and headed out for a 2 hour bus ride to the Myan City/Center of Chichen-Itza. We have been there before, but it is so cool to see and has recently been named as one of the new 7 wonders of the world. Our tour guide was amazing and so funny.





We enjoyed the ruins altho it was hooooooooooooooot.... I mean way hot. The humidity here is so high! So we are so sweaty...Here is Caiti with our Member representative from the hotel His name is Kike,






We then went to an incredible sink hole called a cenote to swim. It was so beautiful it looked like heaven! The water was only 65 degrees though...but we got in! My battery is dying I will post more tomorrow....enjoy!




The Wilson Fam

1 comment:

Diana said...

OMG..I am sooo JEALOUS!! I am going to be checking your blog each day in ENVY. I want to know where you are staying..looks beautiful. Is is a ALL-Incl.
Diana