Madeline just got back from the basketball camp at Hanover College. She had so much fun and learned alot! This was her first time to go to a camp like this and to be this far from home on her own. There were 7 girls total from her team who attended and she was able to room with one of them. I was glad to hear about that.
until this hapened...(*@^#*^!).... ouch... Madee got an elbow to the left temple. It hurt just a bit and she tried her best to shake it off, but I think all the emotions of being away all week over took her. She cried a little bit with mom in the audience. I think she was more mad about that...lol. So here she is nursing the wound with some ice. We are still so very proud of her and all her hard work this week!

As you can see in the top pic Madeline received the 'Most Improved Player' ribbon. I am partial to this ribbon because the only true competition you ever have is the person that you were! You should always strive to beat your own personal best! =]
No comments:
Post a Comment