.JPG)
We have been chillin by the pool, or trying to...once a week this summer. I thought I'd post some pics for you to check out...
.JPG)
Mia has been 'faweezing' everytime. lol. She is so tiny and the water is a bit chilly, so it is no surprise! She is always ready to pose for the camera though. What a ham!

Seth loves to go down the water slide. As soon as he gets off it, he is right back in line to do it again! He also likes to bring his squirt guns to the pool and attack the girls while they are resting in the sun! Such a boy....right?!

Thane loves the pool too. He is all about wearing his goggles and swimming around. He is getting better at swimming and could probably pass the diving board swim test if he'd take it. But for now, he is happy just messin around. =]
.JPG)
The girls are in and out and in and out and...well you know what I mean. It's too hot, I'm gonna get in now, and then, the water's too cold so we're gonna get out... lol. I feel them though. The water was pretty chilly and I was quite the 'girl' in that repect myself! hahaha
Grandma Roxie has been with us most of the times and we have to give a shout out to her and a big thanks for the packed meals that she brings! =] We have had a mini picnic each time! YUM!
Maybe we will see you at the pool soon...
1 comment:
I have not been to CeraLand in a long time..I need to take Tyler as he would have FUN on the slide. My friends daughter is a lifegaurd there:)
Nice seeing you at the BallFields:)
Post a Comment