
Caitlin attended a CIY (Christ In Youth) conference in Pennsylvania last week. She loaded up with our Church's Youth Group and left me standing in the parking lot of our church....all alone....for a whole week!!! Ok, Ok, enough mom misses Caiti stuff right?!

So, anyway, for fun they did a Pirate night. Not the whole convention mind you...just our group. hahaha Jai our fearless Youth Minister brought all the props and the kids tricked themselves out for the festivus! lol Do you think it backfired on him?

This years theme is Move. They learned alot about the sad world of people trafficking. It is so sad to think that there are young women and I am sure young men who will be sold into lives of prostitution against their will. I know it is hard for me to believe that things like this still happen. It is so easy to only see what we want to see and not what is happening globally. It makes you think and want to do something..hence the theme...move.
Our kids met a great group of kids from Maryland. They all plan to keep in touch through myspace. I sooooo love this pic of the guys from that group. Don't you think it looks like an album cover?! lol They are all so good looking. lol
There was of course some free time and these pics were taken at the creek. The kids all got in and cooled off. This guy took some of the natural surroundings and made himself a wig. lol As you can see in the pic, Caitlin is like what the crap?! She was like mom...he had SEA-WEED on his head! EWWWW!! I was like I see that....ewww. lol It made a great pic though! They also visited Gettysburg. The pics from there were really blurry though.
I am glad she had a good time and I am even more glad that she made it home safely. =] I will add more pics as they pour in from other attendees.
1 comment:
WWWWWWOOOOW!
Hey Caioti, you girl had a great time, very happy for you!
Rap, rap :)
Post a Comment