
Caitlin and I went to the DCI Quarterfinals with her school band tonight. It was so much fun! I have never been to a band competition like this. Caitlin went to the finals last year. Her favorite team is the Concord Blue Devils.

The competition was held at the Indiana University Stadium. We had pretty good seats too! We loaded up and headed to Bloomington in the school buses. Yay for me- right? lol Macy, Karen, Alex, Preston & Parker were all sitting with us.

While we were there they drew a set of seat numbers out to win seat cushions. they said section 104...I was like, 'hey guys listen that's our section'....Row 5.....I was like, 'aren't we in row 5 OR 6?'.... SEATS 108 & 109.... then we stood up and saw that we were in 108 and 109!!! The guy was at the end of our row holding these aero-bed cushioned seats!!! Heck yes we are sooooo lucky!!! Can you believe it?

This band is called The Agency. They were awesome and had incredibly tight lines. I enjoyed their performance alot.

We were absolutely looking forward to this band called Phantom Regiment. Their theme was Sparticus and it was incredible!!
Pacific Crest was another really great performance!

And then of course the best for last! The Concord Blue Devils rocked the house with their 'Constantly Risking Absurdity' theme. It was amazing. They received the highest score of the evening. We will be rooting them on in the Finals!
No comments:
Post a Comment