Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Caiti gets a NEW DO! lol


Well, Caitlin has had long hair for about 3 years now. She has great hair and always does a good job with it, but has been asking me for a few weeks to get'something different.' She has kept her hair long mainly for style and for the need to be able to pull it back in cheer-leading. Well, evidently she's all done with that. hahaha I know you have also been 'done' with your hair at some point too. lol It's a weird place to be. But then you get a new style and your whole life changes....or at least that's the way it feels! =]

So, here is what we ended up with. I LOVE IT and so does she! =] It is very trendy and cool. I cried. ya know....I remember getting my first 'adult- self decided ' style when I was in the 10th grade. It was a spiral perm wedged bob. Man! It was the coolest hair out there....well, let me interject- 'at that time'. lol It was a benchmark moment for me. Of course my husband says I am blowing it out of proportion- but maybe just maybe you had one of these moments too?! If so lemme know. =]

1 comment:

Diana said...

LOVE IT!!!
She is sooo PRETTY!!