
I am so blessed to be the mom of these beautiful kiddos! My heart overflows with pride and love when I think of them! Don't get me wrong, I have those 'Scary Mommy' moments, like everyone else...but literally these are the best decisions I have EVER made. Thank you Jesus for giving them to me.
Caitlin is beginning her SENIOR year and I have no idea how that is even possible!! I remember taking her to her first concert (n'Sync) in Kindergarten and so many things since then, but 12th grade?! Seriously?!
Madeline is in High School this year as a Freshman. Also, doesnt seem real, but we are so excited for her and all the new things she will be experiencing!
Thane is in a milestone year, as he is beginning Middle School!! This one took gavin by surprise... we assumed the Big Girls would be moving on, but Thane?! Anyway, this is exciting and we are looking forward to him getting a chance to see some of his Rockcreek friends again! =]
Seth is back at Parkside again this year as a 5th grader. He loves Parkside and is excited to do class rotations with different teachers for different subjects. His best friend Asher is in his class again and this makes him a happy camper!
Mia is so excited to start 'real school'. She is not in preschool or kindergarten anymore....she said 'Mom, I am in REAL SCHOOL now.... I'm a FIRST Grader!!' hahaha She has a new teacher to Parkside named Mrs. Lynott. I think it will be a good match and we can't wait to see what happens. Be Blessed,



2 comments:
thanks for all the info from your life, it seems like I am with you!
nazym
thanks for all the info from your life, it seems like I am with you!
nazym
Post a Comment