Oh how much fun we had! The tree literally looked like it was buried in presents! I loved it! We had to take a couple of breaks in the present passing outing to go potty and stretch our legs. I enjoy seeing everyone loving their gifts and sharing the evening with each other.
Gma Roxie & Mia
We started out the evening with a wonderful dinner. I prepared a Ham and my mom made Prime Rib with all the trimmings. It was delicious! We then rolled into the living room for all the presents!
Allison, Tina & Flauvio
My sister Tina and her boyfriend Flauvio were there with her 2 children Jacob and Allison.
Caiti & Jacob
Jesus
My mom's best friend Susie was there with her husband Allen to watch the mayhem- I mean fun! lol! :)
Papaw Dan & Kailey
The evening wrapped up about 11:15 and some of the kids were starting to get a little grumpy-even a few of the adults! haha! But all in all it was a great night!
Mommy and a very tired Mia....
No comments:
Post a Comment