Oh what a blessed life we live. I am so thankful to God for all His wonderful gifts and for His greatest gift Jesus Christ! I am moved to tears thinking of the amazing love He has brought to me through my husband, my children, my family and my dear friends!I love the holiday of Christmas and the giving of gifts to those we love. It fills my heart! I just love watching everyone open their gifts and relish in the joy of the moment. I pray that you gave more than you received and that you received enough to keep giving!
As you can see here, Grandpa Jim had plenty of help unwrapping his gifts!! Here he is getting 'help' opening a Harley Santa!
Next we have Miss Cailtin who made a hual in an iPod nano and lots of Jewelry! :)
Miss Madeline loved her books, new watch and her iPod nano-blue of course!
Seth was a busy little man unwrapping his gifts! He liked his movies and his legos best.
Thane loved everything of course but especially thanked Grandma for his C-3P0 and R2-D2 lego building set. He ran home and put them both together the very next day! (I love this picture of him he has the Bill Cosby 'chocolate cake' face on!)

Gavin and I also got gifts we were hoping for. We got a new computer and digital camcorder for the family! Thanks to Gavin's parents for all they do to help us!
No comments:
Post a Comment