Wow! Like I said before in a previous post, I feel so blessed. We have an amazing family and I am so thankful for everyone and everything in my life! I love this morning so much. To wake to the sounds of children screaming in my ear that Santa has come mommy, get up, get up!

We came downstairs to lots of goodies for everyone...

Miss Mia has been wanting a toy kitchen and grocery cart....
Thane wanted The Lego Knights Kingdom Castle Fortress...
Madeline wanted a Nintendo DS Game system....

Caitlin asked for a digital camera....

Seth wanted Bob The Builder Lego Sets...

Daddy wanted peace on earth...
jk! He at least wanted a peaceful day.....and he got it! :)

Merry Christmas to all our friends and family near and far....we love you all!
The Wilson Fam!
1 comment:
Mia is turning into such a big girl! She is absoultely beautiful, as always :-) Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas :-) I never knew how great Christmas could be until our two came along :-)
God Bless,
Michelle
Post a Comment