Wednesday, May 28, 2008

CANCUN DAY 5

Look what was waiting on us in our rooms last night... lol In my room they put the swans and and a monkey for Mia, in the kids room there were these puppies. Made out of towels...can you believe it? So cute.

Today we did not get as much accomplished as we hoped. We started out with a great breakfast, and a meeting with Kike. He took us to the newest resort that is owned by our resort chain. It was really nice. We then came back to crunch numbers to see if it would benefit us to upgrade our current agreement or not. It worked out for us to upgrade so we did. Yeah!! We love vacationing here.

After that, of course the kids were ready for the pool, so of course we decided to do that. We will have reservations tonight at Marco Polo restaurant. It is a 4 star place and I will post a pic later of us at dinner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh! Wilson family! Why didn't you take me?! I'm so glad all of you are having fun in Cancun! Thanks for posting the great pictures!

Caitlin- i'm guessing u have a major tan...or more so than the tan you had. lol. im jealous!

Thane- congrats on learning how to swim!!! I'm so glad u didn't have to take lessons from Alex (lol caiti).

I love you guys!!!!!

Wishing I was in Cancun,

Macy