
Hey everyone! Well, this morning we started out with breakfast and more shopping. We went to the Plaza Coracol. It is a pretty high end mall. We picked up a few gifts and then headed over to the Isla. It is an even bigger fancier mall. Dad was looking for the Harley shop and the kids wanted to check out everything. We had reservations at the Aquarium there, to swim with the dolphins at 3pm. I FINALLY got to swim with dolphins TODAY!!! It has been a dream of mine since I was a little girl. I can’t believe I can now check it off my life list! =] yay for me! Anyway, my niece and nephew also swam with them. Check out the pic of my very special dolphin kiss! I am so excited. Altho, I have to be honest…I was a little nervous as we were entering the pool. Lol.

After all that fun, we rounded out the evening with another great meal and headed to bed pretty early. Everyone was so tired! ;) Tomorrow is our last full day in CanCun and we have lots of plans…well the kids want to be on the beach or in the pool all day!
Mom and I will most likely run into town in the morning to check out Chocolate City a store in the mall. Somehow we missed it the other day and just have to go back! =]
More pics later…thanks for staying tuned….
Hugs,
The Wilson Fam- who secretly would like to miss the plane and hang out here another week…
1 comment:
I have ALWAYS wanted to swim with DOPLHINS!! Great picture of you and flipper:)
Post a Comment