Friday, May 30, 2008

CANCUN DAY 7

Today was a wet and rainy morning in town. Mom, Caitlin & I went into town after breakfast to do some last minute shopping for gifts. The boys stayed here with the other kids. It was nice to just have a morning without dragging them out of all the tourist trap stores... lol =] The kids were in the pool all day.

Thane & Seth painted by the pool a piece of ceramic art each. It was cute and I will have to take a pic of them and post it later. You will enjoy it.


Since we will be leaving early in the morning, we had to say goodbye to Kike today. He wantewd a picture of him and Mia. So here it is Kike...we hope you like it! We have had so much fun here with you! BIG HUGS from us! ( Oh...and the second one my mom snapped while you were talking...it is really good.. =] )


We took tons of pice of our kids tonight before dinner. I will post a few here. We bought each of the girls a wrap dress that you can wear 100 different ways. So they all wore them tonight. SOOO CUTE!!! And there are lots and lots of neat places to take pictures here. I think I will just do Caiti's senior pics myself on our vacation that year! lol =] Leave us some comments and let us know what you think!

Dinner pics tomorrow. As, we are headed there now....
Hugs,

The Wilson Fam- still wishing we could extend this merriment... =]

2 comments:

Diana said...

Love the pictures of the girls..Tell Maddie the way she is wearing hers is my FAVORITE!!!
Call or email me when you get home as I want to know where you stayed...looks like a great place:)
Loving this weeks pictures.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Dressed are cool, I love Caiti`s one the most, she looks like a Greek Gethera, I am not sure about the spelling (they used to dress like Caiti).