YAY!! It is my Birthday and I am so thankful to all of my friends and family for all the love and support they have shown me and for all the tokens and gifts! =] Which I also love very much!
The morning started with a delivery of flowers for me from Karen! They are daisies-my FAV!! =] I love them...Thanks Karen!
My day continued into the evening with a meeting at church for our youth program...well, because it was my Birthday, they decided to bake a birthday brownie for me and a lasagna dinner! It was amazing! They surprised me at the door and sang to me! =] Gavin even had my flowers delivered to the church so they would be there when I got there! Thanks to everyone who helped make it so special! =]
We then went to my mom's for cupcakes and ice cream! =] I had to then pick Caiti up from band practice. When I did, Buffy had a card for me and the boys had a card and flowers for me! Thank you Preston & Parker and the whole Shelton Family! =]
I then arrived home to find a UPS box waiting for me! =] In that box was this awesome Believe sign for my office and monogrammed can coozie! yea! The Umphrey Family had sent me my gifts! They also got me this beautiful wind chime! I love it!
Thanks again so much to everyone who sent well wishes and gifts!! I don't feel any older and I am not sure if I ever will. Although, it seems the clock has sped up- and it goes so quickly. I mean where did all these kids come from and why are they calling me mom -right??? lol I love my life and I am glad it is so full of family and wonderful friends like you!!!
1 comment:
Hey Sass,
very nice post :)
Happy birthday to you again,I feel bad my gift did you appear to make you happy, but it`s gonna be very soon.
I love you,
Nazym!
Post a Comment