Friday, October 31, 2008

Momma's creations...

Don't you just love it when the kids say something like this.... 'Hey mom, ya know tomorrow in school we are watching the Wizard of Oz right?? Well, I am supposed to come in costume....what did you make for me?!' UHHHHH...... Sure let me get right on that!

So, we decided he would be the Tin Man. I just got out my trusty roll of Aluminum Foil and went to town! hahaha It turned out pretty sweet and I was pleased with it.


Thane's teacher decided in lieu of costumes, that she wanted them to wear a sandwich board sign! We had to choose a word that is spelled one way, but means 2 things. (Keep in mind that I say 'we' because as I was creating this masterpiece he was watching.) lol Boys-right??

We chose W-I-N-D- It can mean wind like air or wind like in winding up a toy. We thougth it was clever and decided to add a foil key to the back of his board for visual effect since I was on a foil kick! lol His teacher liked it too!

No comments: