
Well, it was a wonderful Mother's Day for me! I hope it was for you as well. I was awakened this morning to breakfast in bed, cards and a beautiful gift! The kids made me some amazing cards and even sent me a funny one online. My gift this year was a mother's ring! I have always wanted one and now that our family is complete, Gavin & the kids got me one! This picture does not do it justice. The colors are much softer and prettier in person. The ring goes like this: It has 3 butterflies in the middle for my girls. Caiti (blue-December) then Madee (yellow-November) then Mia (yellow-November). Then there are 3 flowers. The top left is Thane (pink-October) and the bottom left is Seth (blue-December). There is one larger flower on the top right and Gavin made it pink for me(October)! I LOVE it!!
We also visited with my mom and Gavin's mom today after church. We are so blessed to have them in our lives. I want to thank them for all they have done and still do to bless our family!
I got this poem today from my sweet friend Nazym. I wanted to share it with you!
Be blessed this year! Enjoy the precious children God let you borrow for this lifetime!
If I could give you diamonds
for each tear you cried for me.
If I could give you sapphires
for each truth you’ve helped me see.
If I could give you rubies
for the heartache that you’ve known.
If I could give you pearls
for the wisdom that you’ve shown.
Then you’ll have a treasure, mother,
that would mount up to the skies.
That would almost match
the sparkle in your kind and loving eyes.
But I have no pearls, no diamonds,
as I’m sure you’re well aware.
So, I’ll give you gifts more precious, mom,
my devotion, love and care.
No comments:
Post a Comment