Friday, May 11, 2007

Rockcreek's 4 Star School Celebration

Our kid's elementary school was recognized as a 4 star school again this year. i guess it is a pretty big deal because you have to meet some pretty tough criteria. You must have excellent attendance, I-step scores and a few other things. Anyway, the kids were treated to a fun filled day at Ceraland! Gavin and I decided to tag along to hang out with the kids and enjoy the day!


Here is Thane and his best girl pal Charlotte. They have known each other since preschool! They started out the day in the games section where they played frisbee, blew bubbles, hula-hooped, and drew with side walk chalk! Check out Thanes masterpiece. And, of course it is Spiderman, as we just saw Spiderman 3 last Friday! :)

Seth had a really good time at the art station. All the kids got to make a pencil caterpillar, a star picture frame and a thank you card for the school sponsors. Here his is showing off his cute caterpillar! They also got to ice a cookie and eat it! Yum!


I love this picture of him blowing bubbles. The weather was really good for us. It was warm but overcast, so no sunburns! yeah!



Madee had her game on today as she tore up the putt putt course, the basketball court and the kickball diamond! It was great to see her take on the boys! GO MADEE!!! She really loves basketball and plans to attend a few instructional camps this summer.


She was recognized as being in the Pass-Plus category for Math and English istep scores! Which is a pretty big deal. So we are very proud of her!



Miss Mia came along for the ride today as well. She loved watching all the big kids and being able to hang out with them! Her favorite was the sidewalk chalk and the bubbles! Well, I take that back she really liked the cookie best! hahaha!

It is too bad that Caiti is in Middle School and missed out on all the fun today! lol. It would have been extra special to have here there as well. I hope you enjoy the pics as much as I did taking them!