Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Party....

We attended our annual holiday party with friends and got to see Santa! The kids look forward to telling Santa what they would like to have! I look forward to taking this pic!

Preston (Caitlin's boyfriend) attended with us this year. He cracked me up when we took this pic! I said go get your pic with Santa and he actually thought I was joking. hahahahaha lol uh,not really get over there. And, so, he did. =]

Caiti looks so pretty with her new hairdo! I love it!

Mia decided to wear her santa dress and dress her baby like her. It was so cute!

And lookey here at how handsome Seth is in his sweater!

Thane too right? Man I have the best looking kids!

My goodness, Madee looks beautiful in purple and she is growing up!

Gavin and I decided we were cleaned up, that we might as well take a pic too! =]
Gavin's parents were with us too, and won't pose for a pic, so I snapped this one! =]

Seth & Mia were cutting a rug and dancing all night. There is always a live band and they loved every minute of it! =] And it was so sweet to watch!

No comments: