Thursday, December 11, 2008

Holiday Choir Concert at North...

Madeline's school was invited to perform with the North High school Concert Choir. It was a big deal and they had a blast.

Madee is in the center and she is out of breath! She also played a basketball game right before this and ran in to join them onstage! =]

After the Parkside kids performed it was time for the mainshow of the Concert choir and the Music Men & Debuteens-which are the show choir for North. Their show was good too.
Then, something happened we did not expect! They do an open call for ALL former CNHS Choir member alumni to come to the stage for 3 songs. I guess this is a tradition and since this was the first concert I have been to since I graduated, I had no idea! So, with some prodding, I went up there! I am on the left second row from the top. It was a hoot! We sang Carol of the Bells(my fav Christmas song!!!), The Hallelujah chorus and Sleigh Ride! I loved it- but Madeline was a bit embarrassed! =]



No comments: