Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Who doesn't love Christmas Morning?!?! It has always been one of my very very favorite times!
The kids loved finding what Santa brought for them..... Madeline got the North Face Fleece that she had been wanting....
Caitlin got a digital photo frame... it will be great for all the random pics of her and her friends!
Santa left Mia new baby doll. It is so cute...and looks quite a bit like her!

Both of the boys got lego sets....

Seth made gifts for Gavin and myself. They were so cute!
The boys are opening the Guitar Hero game we bought. It was a big hit! =]
Every year I get a pic of the kids in front of Gma Nancy's tree.. Here it is. We were laughing because they are lined up like bowling pins! lol

After we opened gifts at home, we went to Gavin's mom's house for dinner and presents. His parents, his Grandma Mary, Grandpa Howard, Aunt Lavena, and Aunt Vicki & Uncle Rick were there too.

The kids are excited to see what the presents are and being so patient! =] Yay! We loooove Christmas!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey to the Wilson family,
My God you guys had whole bunch of fun during passed few weeks, I opened your page and was pretty shocked to see all the new posts.
Would like to wish you all the bests in this word you are cool family and I hope next X-s I will join you and get very nice gifts from all of you, as you see I am not a shy person.

Please remember you are always loved and missed here in KZ!