
CAITLIN IS 15!!! What the heck is going on? Since when I am I remotely old enough to have a 15 yr old?!?! Geez! I am not kidding, it seems like just 5 minutes ago she was handing me her sippy cup asking for 'more juice please.' It's not right. On the other hand, it has been so much fun to watch her grow up and into a young woman. She is so warm and fun and into everything. I am so proud to be her momma! =]
.JPG)
Caiti's boyfriend Preston got her this pretty bracelet, and roses. He surprised her at her cheerleading practice in front of all her friends! It was sweet. His parents got her a personalized stadium blanket for Columbus North. How thoughtful.
.JPG)
I baked her a small bundt cake no icing, just like she likes it! It was a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment